- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Alberta, 2007
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2012
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Insurance Section, Executive Member
- Canadian Bar Association, South Section, Construction Law
- Canadian Bar Association, South Section, Young Lawyers
- Law Society of Alberta
- Association of Women Lawyers
- The Advocates’ Society: Personal Injury and Insurance Practice Group Executive Team
Alicia is born and raised in Calgary. She received her Bachelor of Science, with specialization in Psychology from the University of Alberta in 2007 and her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2011. Upon graduation, Alicia returned to Calgary to article and practice with a national firm before joining Scott Venturo Rudakoff LLP in 2015.
Alicia has appeared before the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, as well as assisted with a two-week Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench trial.
Upon completing her undergraduate degree, Alicia worked as Probation Officer in Edmonton, Alberta and volunteered with the Zebra Child Protection Centre. During law school, she was a member of the Law Students’ Associate and volunteered with Pro-Bono Canada and Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC).